Friday, September 30, 2011

One Hundred...


Alright, alright.  Calm down everybody.  I'm excited too, but there's really no need for confetti.  :)  Yes it's true...this is my 100th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know some people blog religiously...several times a week.  As you know, I am not one of those people.  I just don't have the time.  So I figure 100 posts in just under 2 years is still pretty good.  My posts have ranged from serious to funny, personal to general, sarcastic to thoughtful, whiney to grateful.  I don't get near the amount of comments that I used to (whether here or on facebook), but I don't care about that near as much as I used to either.  This has just been a creative outlet/way for me to vent.  And if anyone else has gotten anything from it (memories, a laugh, a new perspective), then that's just icing on the cake.

So I was thinking that on this most momentous of occasions, I would do a little recap of sorts.  I'm going to link some of my favorites from the last 100 posts!  Sounds like fun, right?!  Well get ready, folks.  Here it comes!

Memories...

Ending of an Era...

Favorite Things...

Top 5...

Autobiography...

The Kids' Latest... (which is not really their latest anymore)

Old Already...

Firsts...

The Power of Prayer...

October...

Movie Mash-Ups...

Feeling Lost...

Letters to Myself...

Photo Challenge...


OK, so maybe that was more than a few of my favorites.    :)   Oh well.  I guess that's all for now.  I hope you enjoyed the look back at my at my first 100 posts...I sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment