Monday, November 2, 2009

You Might Be Hormonal If...

...you want to line up a whole class of 2nd graders for a good slapping, for no particular reason!

...you don't want to do anything but gripe, and the only thing you can think of to gripe about is that you can't think of anything to gripe about!

...you cry before the words of a song even start, simply because you know what's coming!

...you are in no mood to cook dinner, but you could easily bake a delicious dessert!

...you can go from laughing and joking to having your feelings hurt in the blink of an eye and not even know why!

3 comments:

  1. ...you sit down to tinkle.

    ...your missing some luggage down stairs.

    Come on cakes...all you women are that way. :) i love you though...keeps me guessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joel, I LOVE that I can always count on you for a comment!! You're GREAT for my self esteem!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy,
    I call that marriage!! LOL! Enjoy your blog..sometime Jim & I will have to venture down to your neck of the woods so I can say I've been to Texas.
    C

    ReplyDelete