Monday, November 16, 2009

Just One of Those Days...

Oh, man...it was one of those days today! As much as I am a "go with the flow", "don't sweat the small stuff", "make every day a great day" kind of girl, today was just the opposite. Nothing in particular was too bad...just a general anti-Cakes kind of day.

S0 I'm going to use this blog as a venue to try to put a positive spin...a pro-Cakes take...on some of today's findings:

* Some times I just feel like nothing is ever enough...there's always someone somewhere wanting more.

...but hey, it's good to be needed!

* I'm still pretty sore today.

...but it's better than the alternative!

* Just when you get into the swing of things, something needs to change.

...but you can't grow if you can't change, right?

* My face has started breaking out again...darn this medication!

...but then who doesn't want to play connect the dots when they're talking to someone?!

* I'm too tired to write anything else.

...but you were probably tired of reading it anyway!


:) :) :) :)

2 comments:

  1. Listen up Debbie Downer, pimples are cool,no pain no gain, and it's never enough...if your satisfied your beat! lol just kidding...I like the vent blog...I base all my limits on your blog so now I have free reign to vent! I pray that the rest of this week you are pain free and that Tuesday-Sunday make up for Monday! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...I thought I was being very UN-Debbie Downer! I know, I feel bad venting, and I try not to often...I just needed it yesterday. And yes, today was better!

    ReplyDelete