Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Songs That Make Me Smile...

Everybody has those songs that when you hear them, they brighten up your day. They might not necessarily be your favorites, but they're songs that you can at least sing portions of very enthusiastically. Maybe you don't know all of the words, but you don't let that stop you from rocking out.

I am going to list a few of mine, and I'd like you to do the same.

Good Vibrations (Marky Mark & the Funky Bunch)
Here I Go Again (White Snake)
No Rain (Blind Melon)
So Hard to Handle (Black Crows)
Cantaloop (Us3)
Vogue (Madonna)
What a Man (Salt n Peppa and En Vogue)
Hey, Ya (Outkast)
Sweet Child o' Mine (Guns 'n' Roses)
To Be With You (Mr. Big)
Party in the U.S.A (Miley Cyrus)
Whatever You Like (TI)
Izzo (Jay Z)
California Love (Tupac)
I'm Coming Out (Puff Daddy)

Now, this is just a drop in the bucket for me. My list could go on and on. I can't wait to hear some of yours!

:)

2 comments:

  1. I must be having a brain fart. I know there have got to be dozens of songs that I sing along with, but can't think of any right now but these:

    I Will Survive
    Natural Woman (Aretha Franklin)
    All Shook Up (Elvis)
    Stop, in the Name of Love (The Supremes)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ones, mom. And I love that you just said "brain fart"!

    ReplyDelete