Sunday, November 29, 2009

Completely Random...

** I love real Christmas trees. I love the smell of them. I love the look of them. Sure, they require some vacuuming, but with 2 kids I vacuum a lot anyway.

** I just watched an episode of Sponge Bob that really made me chuckle. They went to Davy Jones' Locker. And it was literally a locker full of sweaty gym socks that belonged to Davy Jones from The Monkeys! And there he was, singing "Cheer Up Sleepy Jean".

** Kevin and Mason were driving somewhere the other day. I can't remember all of the details, but I believe Kevin made some sort of frustrated groan at someone in traffic. Then Mason raises his fist and says, "Same to you, pal"! He says he saw it on Scooby Doo.

** I'm SO not motivated to go back to school tomorrow. I just have to keep telling myself, "3 more weeks...3 more weeks".

** I am really in the mood for some sausage balls. (Joel, get your mind out of the gutter!) You know, the kind with cheese that you have for brunches....YUM!

** I've always kind of had a secret desire to be a storm chaser. The movie "Twister" totally fascinated me. I thought that would be SO cool!

** I am so impressed with Hannah. She loves to write! She writes letters and makes books all on her own. She's always sure to do the writing before she does the picture. She's just doing so well in school this year. She's really coming into her own.

** I'm in the need for a date night...or a weekend away...or maybe both.

** Kevin and I did our first Black Friday shopping the other day. We got a lot of great deals on some great things. We probably won't do it again, but it's going to be a great Christmas for the kids!

** I don't understand people who run. I just don't get it. I can understand Tae Bo and other work-out tapes, weight lifting, and even swimming. But not running. Rest assured, if you ever see me running, there must be somebody chasing me.

3 comments:

  1. I read your story and it was awesome and everybody should read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also feel like if I ran for a distance of more than 30 feet my fat belly might bounce off and injure someone. Mason will also say other things while we are in traffic that are similar to something I might have said. (i.e. "go ahead and drive buddy"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, Cakes....thanks for the comments...FINALLY!!! You made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete