Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Parodies...

...to the tune of "I Like Big Butts"...

I like to bake, and I just can't lie.
I like to eat it and I can't deny,
When a cake comes out I want a little-bitty taste
And then I shove it all in my face, I say YUM!

...to the tune of "Sweet Caroline"...

I'm so tired!
Bum-bum-bum
I just can't get enough sleep! (No sleep, no sleep, no sleep!)
I'm worn out!
Bum-bum-bum
Will I ever have energy again?

...to the tune of "Ice Ice Baby"...

Alright Stop! Turn in your work, now let's go.
Sit back down and quit pickin' in your nose.
Someone grabs a hold of me slightly
"I've got to go pee", she says real brightly.
Will it ever stop? Yo, I know it won't.
Quit hitting each other...now just don't!
Teachers work hard to support kids each and every day,
We love what we do, but would like a little more pay!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment