Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Blog About Nothing...

So, I'm sure many of you remember the show, Seinfeld..."the show about nothing". Well today's post is going to be a "blog about nothing"...pure randomness. ENJOY!


* Seinfeld was a show that I didn't fully appreciate when it was on. I watched a few episodes here and there, and then I finally started watching it every week towards the end. I always thought it was funny (I mean, pirate sleeves, the Elaine dance, Kramer winning the Tony Award, and the soup nazi?! Super funny). But it wasn't until I started watching reruns, that I truly began to appreciate the brilliance of that show.

* If I was pregnant, I would have a lot more to blog about. (There goes that baby fever thing, again!)

* My sister-in-law was recounting the slumber party she threw for her 11 year old daughter and said that she heard enough "I know, right's and OMG's" to last a life time. I remember when I was in middle school, it was "like this...like that...like totally...like, like, like"

* That reminds me of that Snoop Dogg song lyric, "It's like this and like that and like this and uh. It's like that and like this and like that and uh. It's like this." I know, lyrical brilliance isn't it?!

* I saw Charlie St. Cloud a couple of weeks ago, and I must confess...I've got a bit of a crush on Zack Effron. I never got what the hype was about when he was all High School Musical. But now...he's older, buffed up, and quite dreamy!

* I am in desperate need of a date night.

* Who decided that football games at 8:30 on a Saturday morning where you have to be across town by 8:00, which means we have to leave the house by 7:40 were a good idea? Did I mention that it's a Saturday morning...the one day that I'm supposed to be able to sleep in? Ugh.

* I wonder why Mason feels the need to inform me every time he needs to poop. He can be in the middle of doing something in another room, and he'll just stop and yell, "Mommy! I need to poop!". Not that he needs help or anything. Maybe it's just because he takes so darn long that he doesn't want me to worry if I don't see him or hear from him for a while. Who knows.

* So, I did my 30 days of excercise with my DVD. I really liked it (Not the excercise part. But just the knowing that even if it didn't show in numbers, I was doing something good for myself). I even did it for the first week of school. But I haven't since. And I don't feel bad about it. So unless you: have 2 school aged kids who aren't old enough to drive, work 50 hours a week, have to cook and clean when you get home, have more work from your job to do at home, have football practice & church class, have groceries to get for home and work, and have leukemia...I don't want any lectures about it.

* Wow! That was much more attitude-y than I had planned for it to be. Oh well. I meant it to be light-hearted snarkyness. So, please take it that way.

* I'm $14 short on my Domestic Abuse Walk-a-thon goal. So, if you're reading this and you're interested, you can send me a check made out to "Noah Project Walk-a-thon".

* I am really wanting to settle down and read a good book. I can't imagine when in the world I'll actually find time to do that in the near futures, but I'm feeling the need to. I can't see it happening before Christmas, but who knows...

* I've got to go...Grey's Anatomy just started. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment