Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Goodies...

Tomorrow begins a 2-day marathon of baking!! It is one of my favorite weekends of the year (if only the laundry, house cleaning, and kids would take care of themselves)! Really though, I can't wait!

I am baking for goodie-sampler gift boxes and individual treats...and what's left over will stay with us!

Here's what I'm making:

4-5 dozen Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies
8 dozen Candy Cane Snowball Cookies
6 dozen Chocolate Pecan Caramels (yes...actual candy from scratch)
2 boxes of my famous Caramel Crispies
1 box of Muddy Buddies
2 bags of Peppermint Popcorn
2-3 dozen frosted Christmas Sugar Cookies

All of them will be made and given with love! If I remember, I'll try to take and post pictures like Bakerella (the baking blog I follow).

Here's to a good weekend full of baking...prepare for mouthwatering updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment