Sunday, December 13, 2009

Baking is DONE...



As promised, here are some pictures throughout
my Christmas Baking process:



Just a few of the ingredients & supplies...






Chocolate Pecan Caramels...individually wrapped, of course!




Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies...















...Peppermint Popcorn














My Caramel Crunchies...




And the finished gifts (plus 1 other big box, 1 more small box, and about 10 other bags...and left overs for us as well)...










And there were others (candy cane snowball cookies and muddy buddies) that I forgot to take pictures of. I don't know how Bakerella does it so well on her blog!

Well, that's it for now...peace out!

6 comments:

  1. So, apparently I can't get my pictures and typing spaced correctly...SORRY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything on your page looks sooo good. I'm from Dallas. The cookies and the pepermint popcorn, and the crunchies all look delish...do you sale any of this...esp. during the holiday season? Seems like it would be a great assortment of goodies to take to a Christmas celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could use you up here. I haven't done a bit of baking this year...too busy sewing!! Have a Merry Christmas!
    Carrie S

    ReplyDelete
  4. BeenAroundtheWorld: I tried selling some of them at one point, but it never quite worked out...never caught on. But I'm glad you think they look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They were delicious! Thanks Tracy! I had forgot all about your peppermint popcorn!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete