Sunday, January 5, 2020

One Word...

We all know that words have power.  Even one word, when chosen wisely, can be a powerful thing.

I've posted before about not ever really being big on New Year's Resolutions.  I just feel that they really set people up for failure.  But maybe that's just because I'm weak and lazy.  Oh well.  With that being said, I do believe in goal setting.  I've had one word goals at school to guide my year before, but this year I'm following the example of others that I've seen on facebook and choosing a word to guide my year both personally and professionally.  My word for 2020 is:  INTENTIONAL.  I want to be more intentional with a lot of things; including, but not limited to:  keeping my faith, keeping in touch, parenting, relationship building, differentiating instruction, etc.


And on another note (because who doesn't love a good get-to-know-you questionnaire)... Answer these questions with just one word:

1. What’s the first thing you grab for in the morning? phone
2. Who do you hope people notice most about you? kindness
3. What is your biggest weakness? laziness
4. What is your biggest strength? positivity
5. High school? awesome
6. Adjective that best describes you when you’re drunk. loud
7. A place you want to go? NewEngland
8. Beaches or snow? Beaches
9. Pet peeve? entitlement
10. What is one personality trait you simply have no time for? pretentiousness
11. Do you believe in something after death? definitely
12. How does someone instantaneously get on your good side? humor
13. How about your bad side? rudeness
14. Coffee or tea? coffee
15. What is your love language? acts
16. Do you believe in ghosts? yes
17. Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram? facebook
18. Odd numbers or even numbers? even
19. Are you more right brained or left brained? right
20. Do you think opposites truly attract? sometimes
21. What is your Hogwarts house? Hufflepuff
22. Do you think chemistry is instant or grows with time? both
23. Describe your relationship with your significant other. delightful

No comments:

Post a Comment