Saturday, August 5, 2017

#RelationshipGoals...


I don't have a Twitter.  I have an Instagram, but I don't post.  So, I don't hashtag.  But today I'm feeling inspired.  2 TV shows have me inspired:  Friday Night Lights and The Office.  Kevin, the kids, and I have watched The Office multiple times.  We tend to just have it playing almost non-stop at the house, and it never gets old.  We are just now working our way through Friday Night Lights (it's the 3rd time for Cakes and me).  Now, I would be remiss if I didn't mention that there are multiple moments when each of the couple on LOST could have been though of as #relationshipgoals, but there isn't one that was a steady standout.  

So if there are any of you out there who still haven't watched these shows, you should really remedy that situation.  But in the meantime, let's just enjoy how wonderful these couples are.  And then afterward, we can see how well Kevin and I are living up to the #relationshipgoals that they have set.   :)

The Office - Jim and Pam


....I know...they're amazing.
  • Now, you need to go start binge-watching the whole show.  

Friday Night Lights - Eric and Tami Taylor
Real Life - Kevin and Tracy Prickett
  • First, you need to check this out:  A week or so ago, after just over 15 years of wedded bliss, Kevin, the kids, and I went to CiCi's for lunch with my mom, my sister, and her family.  After eating our super healthy and super classy food, Kevin and I went into the "arcade" with the kids.  We mocked each other, our kids, and our nephews just having a grand ol' time.  As we are laughing and hugging, Kevin pulls up my shorts and gives me the wedgie of a lifetime.  Then I look at him and see that he has a little something in his nose.  I lovingly point it out to him, and he takes his napkin to try to handle the situation and just ends up making it worse.  Being the loving wife that I am, I continue to tell him where his boogers are and he continues to try to fix it...all the while, we are both laughing hysterically as my mother watches and laughs in the middle of the CiCi's.  Finally, he gets himself all cleaned up and shoves his napkin in my open laughing mouth.  I squeal, reach for my drink and exclaim, "Ew!  I can't even rinse my mouth, because you put food in my drink!"  While I take a drink of his water, he lets out a gut-busting, high pitch laugh, which causes me to almost do a spit take and maybe more than almost pee a little.  
  • Now, how's that for #relationshipgoals?

This whole post also reminded me of those sweet old couples from When Harry Met Sally, so I'll end with them.  Enjoy your relationships, everyone!



1 comment:

  1. Hello, i am from USA, I want to share this great testimony about how Dr.Agbazara helped me bring back my ex lover, During my search for solution i came in contact with Dr.Agbazara details and through his help my lover came back to me within 48 hours. So with these i am so bold to advise anyone seeking for a way to get there lover back to contact Dr.Agbazara on WhatsApp: { +2348104102662 } or via email at: { agbazara@gmail.com } I am so happy at least myself and my lover are back to each other again and going to spend the New Year celebration together Thank to Dr.Agbazara once again....

    ReplyDelete