Saturday, August 20, 2016

Back to School...


School of Rock = greatness.  Jack Black = greatness.  2016-2017 school year = greatness.

That's right.  This weekend is our final weekend of summer.  It has been an unusually long and stressful prep week, but I am confident that this is going to be an amazing year.  Mason is joining Hannah at the middle school this year, so this will be the first time I haven't had kids in the same building as me in 8 years.  It's bitter sweet, but the fact that Mason is so ready is making it a lot easier for me.

And now, seeing as how I am exhausted, I am just going to leave you with some of my favorite "teacher memes".  Most of them you've probably seen before, but maybe there's a couple that you haven't.  Either way...enjoy.

Here's to a FABULOUS school year!!














2 comments:

  1. Mason's going to Middle School?! Holy Geez!! 😀 hope he has a super terrific, fabulous year as a big ole 6th grader!! Time does fly indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right?! Thanks...I'll give him the message. :)

    ReplyDelete