Monday, July 18, 2016

Joy...


I'm not going to get political or preachy.  I'm not going to get on a soapbox.  I'm just going to spread some joy...I think we could all use some right about now.  So here are a just a few things that bring joy to my heart.  I dare you not to smile at least once.  EnJOY!!


I mean, seriously...

the beautiful Ritchie girls...

the best 2nd grade team there ever was or will be...

those incredible Peavy boys...

summer, beach, family, JOY...

life-long friends...
What's your favorite fruit?

those Georgia Roths...

Displaying IMG_2226.JPG
Displaying IMG_2226.JPG
Uncle Joel time...


the world's best parents...


my great nieces and nephews...


my baby brother's babies...


my fridge...I can't look at it without smiling...


she was a wise, wise woman...


some of my favorite pictures of when my babies were just babies...


if this isn't joy, I don't know what is...


the fact that we have a gallery wall featuring abstract art, surrealism, and Ron Burgundy...


friends for over 15 years...


I dare you not to smile...

stay strong...

AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment