Thursday, June 2, 2016

Another One Bites the Dust...


Well that's it.  Another one bites the dust.  Mason is officially done with elementary school, and since Queen is his favorite band, I figure it's a fitting title.  I just can't believe it.  My little boy is a middle schooler.  These last 6 years have absolutely flown by!  I can't even begin to fathom how quickly the next 7 are going to go, but I will worry about that another day.  Today I am going to savor this moment, remembering with fondness and looking forward with hope.

Mason is far more ready than I am for this chapter to be over and for his next chapter to begin.  He is not sad or nervous.  He is just happy and excited.  I am fiercely proud of this kid!  Mason is the best boy I know.  He is both humble and confident.  He is both a jock and a nerd.  He is both serious and hilarious.  He is both "by the book" and "outside the box".  Mason is a paradox of the best kind.  He is growing up, and he is still my baby.  And he is going to kick middle school's butt!

But until then, take a look back with me:

                                     
                                                         


                                     







Good Luck in Middle School, Mason.  We couldn't be prouder!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment