Thursday, June 7, 2012

Birthday Blog...

Today is my 31st birthday.  Nothing too special about that (aside from me, of course).  31 is like turning 22.  21 was exciting.  It was a landmark age...an age that most of us look forward to (and for me, it marked 8 days until my wedding).  But 22 was really just another day (and for me, it was just 2 days before my daughter turned 1 month old).  Last year I turned 30.  I was not in a tizzy over it, but it was still a landmark thing.  I wrote one of my favorite blog posts (letters to myself) that day.  This year...not so much.  It's just another day (but for me, it marks 8 days until my 10 year anniversary).

All that being said, I figure why not have some birthday blogging fun?!  Below are some of my favorite birthday themed songs, skits, movie clips, etc. 

Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment