Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's a Wonderful Movie...

It's the most wonderful time of the year!  It is the time of the year for family, friends, shopping, baking, church-going, anticipating, giving, celebrating, singing, and....movie watching.

There are so many Christmas movies out there, but these are my favorites.  I know, I know.  Some of these aren't actually Christmas movies, so much as they are movies set during Christmas, but whatever.  They're awesome, nonetheless.

In no particular order, here we go:

Hillarious.  Classic.

Touching and quotable.  :)

Best soundtrack.

Simply magical!

Fan. Tastic.

The kids love it, too.

Never actually seen the whole thing, but the parts I have are superb.

Gets me every time.

Love, love, love.

I mean, come on!

Cheesy, but I still like it.


A relatively wordless blog for me today, but now it's your turn.  What are your favorite Christmas movies?



1 comment:

  1. I love Love Actually!! The other ones I have to watch this time of year are White Christmas, the old Miracle on 34th Street and Home Alone. I'm sure I could quote Home Alone as it played.

    Katie

    ReplyDelete