Sunday, May 8, 2011

Long Time No Blog...

Sheesh.  I'm terrible.  You'd think I was busy or something.   :)

Well, in an effort to put a smile on some of your faces, I thought I'd share the music that brought a smile to mine today.  While driving to and from t-ball this morning, I was taken back to another time with 2 songs that I just LOVE to sing to:

4 Non Blondes = What's Going On
and

Blind Melon = No Rain


True...they're not the best songs ever written.  Far from it.  But they're just fun to sing, and they sure brightened up my day a little bit.  Then on my way home from a movie with one of my besties (yes, that's right...I have besties), I heard another gem:

Spin Doctors = Two Princes


Well, that's all I can muster for today.  But I hope at least some of you enjoyed this musical trip to the past. 

Happy Mothers Day to all of you mommies out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment