Saturday, March 26, 2011

Friends...

It seems all to often that something happens in my day-to-day life that reminds me of something that happened on Friends (even though my life is about as different from those on the show as you can get).  But nonetheless, it is one of my all-time favorite TV shows.  Don't worry, this post won't be anywhere near as brilliantly thought provoking lengthy as the one I did about LOST.  But it should still be a fun trip down memory lane.

Sometime last year I posted something on facebook asking people to tell me their favorite Friends episodes.  There were a lot of great answers.  I thought I would try to find as many clips of those episodes as I could, and include some others just for fun.

~Recommended by:
     * Chris Andrews = The one with the quiz
     * Katie McSween and Kim Dickson= The one where no one's ready (although I couldn't find a clip
        of Monica changing the outgoing message...sorry)
     * Heather Roth = The one with the lobsters
     * Jaime Peavy = The one where Chandler and Phoebe flirt
     * Angie Rhodes = The one with all the football
     * Jenny Goodwin = The one with unagi
     * Dakota Moncrief = The one with the ATM vestibule

~Some others for your viewing pleasure:
     * The one where Ross says pivot
     * The one where Ross gets a tan
     * The one with Gladys
     * The one with the cheesecake
     * The one with seven

And I know there are many...MANY other hilarious clips out there (not to mention some of the more touching moments that I completely left off).  So PLEASE fee free to add some of your favorite Friends moments.

1 comment:

  1. Remember when the show first started and I wouldn't let you kids watch it because of the "sexual content"? I didn't think it was appropriate. I didn't watch it either for the same reason. But now I do find the reruns quite funny. Ross's suntan one has always been a favorite of mine. And sentimental me has always liked the one where Rachel discovers how sweet Ross had been back in their high school days, coming to her rescue to be her date for the Prom, was it? Do you know which one I'm talking about?

    ReplyDelete